Automatic Tool Changing Multiplex Turning Center
8” Chuck with Tool Magazine &
C2 is an integrated multiplex turning center that combines the processing capability of a turning center with the processing capability of a machining center obtainable through Y and C axis control. It can completely manufacture parts in complex geometry in a single chucking operation.
- Independent orthogonal structure of X, Y, and Z-axes reduces feed error to zero, sustaining high rigidity and high precision even during prolonged processing
- The magazine can be loaded with various tools, enabling multiple lathing and milling processes in a single, uninterrupted operation.
- High Precision, High Rigidity Turret – in a World First Design. Mounted with up to 18 tools, the turret enables even faster and more stable machining through multiplex operations.
- Quick tool change with Capto C4 system. Tool positions are widespread and do not interfere with each other. Wide selection of tools and tool holders for various applications any time.
- Main spindle with 8” chuck (opt.10”) and 15 Kw power and a 477 Nm torque. Maximum 5,000rpm (subject to chuck size). Designed as “built-in” spindle (direct drive). Spindle housing with oil cooling standard.
- Optional sub-spindle with 6” chuck. Maximum 6,000 rpm and 15 Kw.
- Process integrated multiplex machining possible.
- Y-Axis with +/- 60 mm stroke in a single linear movement.
- Additional tool storage capacity through integrated tool magazine. Providing additional 11 tools to the system. Either single tools or complete tool holder is automatically interchangeable.
- Optional built-in part catcher and part conveyor providing unmanned operation cycles.
- All-in-one utilities giving a smooth machine layout without equipment standing outside the machine. Easy maintenance and servicing ensured.
- The machine structure ensures easy chip removable and discharge.
|Swing Over Bed [mm]||
|Max. Cutting Diameter [mm]||
|Max. Cutting Length [mm]||
|Chuck Size [mm]||
8” (opt. 10”)
|Max. Spindle Speed [rpm]||
|Max. Bar Size [mm]||
|Through Spindle Hole Dia [mm]||
|Spindle Motor (Upper / Lower) [KW]||
15 / 11
|Number of Tool Station [ea]||
|Rapid Speed (X/Z/Y/B) [m/min]||
30 / 30 / 15 / 30
|Max. Stroke (X/Z/Y/B) [mm]||
360 / 700 / ±60 / 705
|Turn Mill Spindle Motor [kw]||
5.5 / 3.7 (7.5 / 5)
Learn more about Hwacheon's Machining Software.