Collection of Personal Data
Generally, Hwacheon may collect your Personal Data from time to time when, among other things:
a. you access our website;
b. you interact with any of our employees;
c. you make a purchase a product or engage a service;
d. you respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
e. you asked to be included in an email or mailing list (including, without limitation, any
newsletter advertised on this website);
f. you request that we contact you; and
g. you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
If you provide us with any Personal Data of yourself or others:
1. you represent and warrant to us that (i) each individual (including yourself) whose Personal Data has been provided to us, has been notified of the purposes for which data will be collected, processed, used or disclosed; and (ii) such individual’s consent for the collection, processing, use and disclosure of such Personal Data by us has been obtained and authorised by such individual; and
2. you shall notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any withdrawal by any individual of his/her consent to the collection, processing, use and/or disclosure by us of his/her Personal Data provided to us.
It is generally possible to use this website without providing any personal details. Personal Data is given on a voluntary basis, collected and kept in confidence, and is used to, among other things, personalize and improve our services for you (the “Purposes”). Hwacheon may from time to time also disclose Personal Data for any of the Purposes to its shareholders, directors, officers and employees and to the following parties (whether inside or outside of Singapore):
1. any person or entity employed by or on behalf of Hwacheon or who or which is a
part of or related to any group of companies of which Hwacheon forms part or is
affiliated to; and
2. any person or entity to whom Hwacheon is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure pursuant to any applicable laws and regulations, including disclosure to courts, tribunals, and/or legal, regulatory, tax and government authorities and stock exchanges. Without prejudice to the foregoing, Hwacheon may disclose Personal Data:
3. to any person or entity to whom Hwacheon is under an obligation or otherwise required to make disclosure pursuant to any applicable laws and regulations, including disclosure to courts, tribunals, and/or legal, regulatory, tax and government authorities in Singapore or otherwise; and
4. to meet or comply with Hwacheon’s internal policies and procedures and any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines, orders or requests issued by any court, legal or regulatory bodies (both national and international) (including but not limited to disclosures to regulatory bodies, conducting audit checks or any investigations). Please note that there can be security issues with the transmission of data over the internet (e.g. when communicating by email). It is not possible to protect the data from access by third parties along the entire communication chain. You acknowledge and accept that the inherent nature of the internet and/or telecommunications services is such that transmissions may be subject to interruption, interception, hacking, fluctuation, inaccuracy, defect, corruption, loss, connection error, transmission blackout, delayed or failed transmission and/or incorrect, garbled or incomplete data transmission.
Information and Deletion
We may retain Personal Data for so long as one or more of the Purposes remain valid, where required by regulation or law (national or international), or as required by our own record retention policies or business purposes. You may request access to your Personal Data of what data about you is held on our database and the purpose for which they are processed, and you have a right to have these data corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us about this and other issues in connection with the subject of personal data at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on our websites and common entry and exit points into our websites.
2. We make use of “cookies” to store and track Aggregate Information about you when you enter our website(s). Such cookies are used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their online preferences.
3. Such aggregate Information collected may be used to assist us in analysing the usage of our website so as to improve your online experience with us.
4. Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the setting on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the website.